Psychiatric Drug Facts via breggin.com :

“Most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems… Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.” Dr. Peter Breggin

Oct 23, 2010

Peaceful State of Mind

Copy_space : Planet Earth with rising sun in space
In the last couple of weeks I have shared how my experiences with the mental system have affected me emotionally.  I feel as if my son, and my family have been under attack for years at this point.  I now realize I have been building walls for years as a coping strategy to protect myself from feeling invalidated and disrespected by the professionals who 'treat' my son.

Writing this blog has been very helpful for me.  In fact there is a song that says how I feel perfectly:
For the first time in months I recently realized, I can breathe freely.

photo credit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted
(C) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.