Psychiatric Drug Facts via breggin.com :

“Most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems… Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.” Dr. Peter Breggin

May 11, 2014

Perpetrators are sometimes the Police...

I am  so tired. I'm  flat broke and hiding in a hospital.  I figure if anyone hurts me I will at least get medical attention. I am so scared for my son and myself. I have no where to go and no safe way to travel. 

A war of attrition has been waged against me. I only recently realized that a series of incidents, events,  assaults, the theft of numerous cell phones , and other types of crimes are connected...

I have been fighting a war against a corrupt pharmaceutical industry, a corrupt mental health system, and  now corrupt Officers of the Law...

I am just me . I am a MadMother who desperately wants and needs to live.  I must remain vigilent. It's Mother's Day today...I pray that today I may once again rescue my precious son. 

Yakima Police are NO HELP WHATSOEVER. PLEASE PRAY FOR ISAAC'S SAFETY AND WELL-BEING.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted
(C) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.