Experienced and WitnessedDorothea Buck Honorary Chair of the German Bundesverband Psychiatrie-Erfahrener, reading a Key-note speech given on June 7, 2007, at the congress “Coercive Treatment in Psychiatry: A Comprehensive Review”, run by the World Psychiatric Organisation in Dresden, Germany, June 6 – 8, 2007 text
- Nothing About Us Without Us History
- Is Involuntary Commitment Unconstitutional?
- Med-free Recovery Personal Stories
- Why Aren't More New Drugs Being Approved?
- Paul Thacker speaks on medical corruption at Harvard
- 20 Instructions for Life by The Dalai Lama
- First Person Stories on Forced Interventions
- Dorothea Buck 70 Years of Coercion in German Psychiatric Institutions
- Taking Charge of Your Mind and Making Your Life Go Well
- What Is Mental Health Advocacy?
- Research and Information Links
- Academic Stalking and Brand Fascism
- Veteran's Blogs and Resources
- Harm Reduction Guide to Coming Off Psychiatric Drugs
- Neuroleptic Drugs and Violence
- Cruel Compassion: Psychiatric Control of Society's Unwanted
- Dan Markingson
- About Me
Psychiatric Drug Facts via breggin.com :
“Most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems… Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.” Dr. Peter Breggin
FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted
(C) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.