Psychiatric Drug Facts via breggin.com :

“Most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems… Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.” Dr. Peter Breggin

May 19, 2014

We are done



from:
 Wentz, Nolan Nolan.Wentz@yakimawa.gov
to: Becky Murphy
cc: "Schneider, Jeff"
date: Mon, May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Ms Murphy,
First of all I would like to say that I am sorry for your disappointment with the police department, which seems to be all-encompassing.  I did not hear the comment you spoke of as we walked out, and the only reason any of the detectives looked your way was they overheard your raised voice while in my office and wished to make sure all was good with me.  I very well realize you feel traumatized, but the majority of your issues are beyond my ability to act.  We will respond to any complaint you may have and will provide whatever assistance we can for your son, but he is an adult and any offer of assistance we provide him will only be accomplished if he asks.  I do not tolerate unprofessional conduct in my division and above all, I believe in providing meaningful and pertinent service to all, with yourself included.  I wish you luck and we will continue to offer the assistance we are capable of delivering.

Nolan Wentz

Becky Murphy yobluemama@gmail.com
to: "Wentz, Nolan"
date: Mon, May 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM
What a load of shit Nolan. Do you really believe that I am so stupid as to believe that you did not hear the dick who referred to me as "robbery girl"? Or that I did not turn my head to see you smirk, or notice that you appeared to be embarrassed once you realized I saw your look of amusement?

I now fully understand that you do not have the ability to be forthright .i.e. honest, with me.  I am more than disappointed that you expect me to swallow your lame excuse made for the unprofessional behavior of the  detective squad, the laughter at my expense, you minimize as "looking at me" and attribute the detective's "attention" to my raised voice behind the closed door of your office...As if the fact I had raised my voice in my frustration, fear and distress would mean their behavior was not unprofessional. Nolan, I will not be bothering you again. I have had far too many people pee on me and tell me it's raining; to accept it from an Officer of th Law I truly had respect for. That said, I am NOT of the opinion that YPD is comprised solely of assholes who are rogue cops like Ryan Pepper, Ray Garza and perhaps, yourself. It is noteworthy that Pepper and Garza are rogue cops who are under your command.

As for your bullshit offer of assistance for my brain damaged son, should he request it; you need to know I have both the business and medical POAs for my son Isaac..That means that a request for assistance or a complaint filed on his behalf by me is to be treated as if were made by Isaac himself. It's the law.

Respectfully, 
Becky Murphy

Becky Murphy yobluemama@gmail.com
to: Nolan Wentz
date: Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:25 PM
subject: RE: unprofessional conduct
I just re read your email and saw the rest of your lame excuse for the detective squad's attention---It is ludicrous. Are you trying to insinuate the detective squad actually believes I could cause an injury with my raised voice? Or are you suggesting the detectives believed I had done something to harm you physically? The former suggests an unfamiliarity with my first amendment rights, the latter is laughable. It is obvious none of the detectives had any genuine concern for your safety as you suggested, such a concern would require taking some sort of action---knocking on your office door to inquire if you are alright for instance. 

Thanks for giving me something to laugh about. None of what I have experienced since being arrested by Garza and having my house robbed which ultimately caused me to lose my home has been worth laughing about... I am homeless as a result of the criminal activity that went unnoticed by YPD. The fact that a (property crimes) detective destroyed MY stolen valid driver's license is, according to you, acceptable. It just seems especially wrong that a property crimes detective destroyed my stolen property instead of making a good faith effort to return it to me. Is it also funny that I have not filed a report on my stolen property, but that I have filed complaints against YPD officers Ray Garza and Ryan Pepper because I have no confidence whatsoever in your detectives or yourself? Frankly, I find it frightening.

Respectfully,
Becky Murphy


 Wentz, Nolan Nolan.Wentz@yakimawa.gov
to: Becky Murphy
date: Tue, May 13, 2014 at 6:57 AM
subject: RE: unprofessional conduct
We are done.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted
(C) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.