Psychiatric Drug Facts via breggin.com :

“Most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems… Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.” Dr. Peter Breggin

Dec 17, 2011

It's alright to be in the dark because I know there is light



Everybody has heard the adage that what does not kill you, makes you stronger.  I think it's funny in a way because although I believe this to be true; when I am in the process of going through something, I don't feel strong at all--I feel utterly powerless.  

Spiritually, recognizing and accepting my powerlessness is what gives me any power at all; it is the only thing that ever has.  I have to accept that I am powerless in order to have any ability to transcend whatever difficulty I have.  It is only in accepting that I am powerless, that I have developed, learned, or been granted whatever it is that enables me to being strong.  

It's alright to be in the dark because I know there is light   

via PsyPost:

Whatever does not kill you: Traumatic experiences have silver lining


an excerpt:
In one study, Seery and his colleagues found that people who experienced many traumatic life events were more distressed in general—but they also found that people who had experienced no negative life events had similar problems.  read here.


photo credit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted
(C) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.