via Liberty and Freedom Foundation:
• Guns have only two enemies...rust and politicians.
• It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
• Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
•. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
• Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets to get to you.
• If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
•. You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
• You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.