Psychiatric Drug Facts via breggin.com :

“Most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems… Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.” Dr. Peter Breggin

Dec 17, 2010

Washington's Budget Crisis Takes Disproportionate Bite

I am fairly good at math and I can not see how the letter I received informing me of a 6.3% cut in hours was figured to means my hours were slashed by 13.046%.  That the budget calls for those who are State employees salaries to be slashed by 3%, seems less than equitable, by comparison.  My pay cut also means I will not qualify for medical coverage at all.

The cost of one of my son's medications, which is generic for goodness sake is $1004.49!  For a 30 day supply.  Why is a generic drug so expensive?  It has contributed to the decline of my son's health, not enabled recovery or wellness.

Gov. Gregoire proposes 2011–13 budget to transform state government


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted
(C) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.